[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue info

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Thu Feb 28 08:25:43 GMT 2008

Thanks Tony.

One other thing that we have been talking about and would love to
share with others is this: how best to expose these erlang 'management
functions', such as they are, to users of other languages?

What would people most like to see?  One idea would be to expose
functions remotely over queues (as reified RPC messages) and then use
the AMQP, STOMP or HTTP interfaces externally.  Another approach would
be to use one of the GUI tools, one of the prototype flex clients.

Any thoughts?

alexis