[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental STOMP adapter available

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Sun Feb 3 11:10:31 GMT 2008

Tom

Thanks for your comments.

On Feb 3, 2008 9:53 AM, Tom Samplonius <tom at samplonius.org> wrote:

>   But so far Stomp support looks ok.  Is the plan to include the protocol into the RabbitMQ tree later, or will be it always be an extra download?

At this stage we are introducing experimental client packs and add-ons
on a strictly by-need basis, i.e. as the community produces them and
customers ask for them, and subject to resources.  STOMP represents a
convenient bridge into existing environments, enabling folks to
benefit from RabbitMQ's stability.  In the future we plan to be more
systematic about RabbitMQ client packs, and managing the tree to
include the clients that have emerged in this way.

Would you like to get involved?

alexis

--
Alexis Richardson