[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ plus Spring

Joern opendev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:08:05 GMT 2008

Hi Alexis,

2008/12/10 Alexis Richardson <alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com>:

> What is the MINIMAL coding that we can do in order to get people
> enough code to get their teeth into?  So, for example, to get Mark
> Pollack enough for Spring Extensions?

I think a template hierarchy for the common use cases (which I do not
know in all the details - maybe things like assert a certain
exchange/queue combination AND subscribe to that AND publish to that
via an interface) is a must have. The basic connection abstraction is
quite easy, especially when using Tiger features.

Best regards,

Joern