[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang-client problem on OS X (empty_rpc_bottom_half)

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:05:54 GMT 2008

Matt,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Matt Stancliff <sysop at mindspring.com> wrote:
>  Actually, that clears everything up.
>
> My hg clone was cloning tip but checking out default (23 commits behind).
>  It works now with the correct version.  Sorry for the confusion.

Cool, no worries, glad we could clear that up.

In it helps at all, you can read about the branch per bug process here:

http://lettuce.squarespace.com/faq/development-process/how-do-i-get-the-code-for-the-lastest-bleeding-edge-feature.html

> Strangely, the current default for the client (12e791935a5d) works on my
> Linux box.

This version (the default branch) does not handle the channel.flow
command. Are you running both clients (i.e. client on Linux, client on
OSX) against the same broker?

Ben