[rabbitmq-discuss] PHP AMQP library

Barry Pederson bp at barryp.org
Sat Dec 6 22:14:36 GMT 2008

Vadim Zaliva wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have put together simple PHP AMQP library which I am using to
> access RabbitMQ. This is a "naive" port of py-ampqlib code,
> pretty much line by line.
>
> The code is pretty fresh. I have been able to publish some messages
> with it, but it needs more debugging. I am not a PHP expert,
> and I am hoping for help from the open source community with testing,
> debugging
> and further improvements of this code.
>
> The project home page, where you can check out source code is hosted
> at: http://code.google.com/p/php-amqplib/
>
> For discussion, please join the group:
> http://groups.google.com/group/php-amqplib-devel
>
> For bug reports, please use bug tracking system at the project page.
>
> Sincerely,
> Vadim

Wow, that looks interesting.  I don't usually do any PHP programming,
but do have to support some PHP apps at work, so I probably can make use
of this.

In case you missed it, I've been reorganizing the py-amqplib code and
have a repository at http://hg.barryp.org/py-amqplib-devel/  that I
think is in *much* better shape than the older versions.  There are
about 10 lines relating to threading in method_framing.py, but you could
skip those pretty easily.  If you'd like to do any similar
reorganization of the PHP code, I can maybe help.

	Barry