[rabbitmq-discuss] PHP AMQP library

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Fri Dec 5 20:47:26 GMT 2008

Hi!

I have put together simple PHP AMQP library which I am using to
access RabbitMQ. This is a "naive" port of py-ampqlib code,
pretty much line by line.

The code is pretty fresh. I have been able to publish some messages
with it, but it needs more debugging. I am not a PHP expert,
and I am hoping for help from the open source community with testing,
debugging
and further improvements of this code.

The project home page, where you can check out source code is hosted
at: http://code.google.com/p/php-amqplib/

For discussion, please join the group:
http://groups.google.com/group/php-amqplib-devel

For bug reports, please use bug tracking system at the project page.

Sincerely,
Vadim

--
"Hated by fools, and fools to hate, be this my motto and my fate"
(Jonathan Swift)