[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgently Need help to get RabbitMQ publishing to Flex-based subscriber

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:33:46 BST 2008

Hi Anne,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Pete Kay <petedao at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry for emailing my question a few times.  I need to get Flex to

You question from yesterday hasn't been forgotten :-)

> successful establish connection with RabbitMQ inside my Flex application in
> order to position the use of RabbitMQ in our application.  I can establish a
> AMPQ to AMPQ connection using Java client for both publisher and subscriber,
> but I am not able to use Flex as the subscriber.  I know I may try using FM3
> to act as the subscriber, but I still think the best and most straight
> forward solution is to have Flex client to subscribe directly to RabbitMQ.

Off the top of my head I don't know what is going wrong in your setup,
so I will investigate this, but I also have lots of other Rabbit
questions to follow up on as well, so being a limited resource, I'm
trying to spread things around fairly.

Thanks for your patience,

Ben