[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ logs, ticket check

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Tue Aug 5 17:33:04 BST 2008

Ben,

setup_channel(Connection, Realm) ->
    Channel = amqp_connection:open_channel(Connection),
    Access = #'access.request'{realm = Realm,
                               exclusive = false,
                               passive = true,
                               active = true,
                               write = true,
                               read = true},
    #'access.request_ok'{ticket = Ticket} = amqp_channel:call(Channel,
Access),
    {Channel, Ticket}.

This is used in a few places, which pass Realm around, so they will have to
be changed. I also use it with the internal API to create realms using
Erlang, but of course I am not complaining about that changing.

Regards,
Edwin

--
For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke