[rabbitmq-discuss] New exchange type

Kyle ksalasko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:50:06 BST 2008

Attached is a revised version of the first patch with the changes below.
Rather than using a different exchange type, add "anycast" = 1 to the
arguments passed to exchangeDeclare. I've tested this with fanout and topic
exchanges with the RabbitMQ java library and py-amqplib from Barry Pederson.

Kyle