[rabbitmq-discuss] Server control classes in Java

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Mon Sep 3 10:36:32 BST 2007

Holger

Your timing is excellent.  This is on our to do list, but we have not
begun addressing it.  If you would be willing to write something then
we would certainly look at including it.

If you are keen to start the ball rolling, please can you comment on
the following issues --

1.  Should a Java-based start/stop/ping control be wrapped using some
standard enterprise Java API or framework?

2.  To a degree, the commands to boot the Rabbit server are O/S and
package dependent.  What is the least painful way to abstract this
away?

alexis