[rabbitmq-discuss] Server control classes in Java

Holger Hoffstätte holger at wizards.de
Sat Sep 1 07:21:12 BST 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans or ideas regarding Java-controlled
server startup/shutdown? I understand that the server is running in a
separate process which would more or less require a machine-local
configuration, but nevertheless a Java-based control mechanism for
starting/stopping/pinging a server on the local machine would IMHO be very
handy. Ideas? Suggestions? I just want to make sure I don't start writing
stuff that is already floating around somewhere.

thanks
Holger