[rabbitmq-discuss] Data binding within the message payload

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:09:52 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've been using Hessian encoding within my message payloads and there
is also the use of JSON to achieve the same goal. I was just wondering
if the AMQP type encoding is a viable candidate to encode the
application layer data, as this makes no assumptions about the
marshalling capabilities of other peers, or the encoding not suited
for this layer? Has anybody discussed or made any practical
experiences with this aspect?

Thanks,

Ben