[rabbitmq-discuss] Recover crashing node

ranjitiyer ranjitiyer at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:27:29 BST 2014

Ok, deleting the Mnesia database worked and I can start the node. Is it
possible to pull out the persisted messages from the database?

Back to my scenario. A had some persisted messages when it went down. When B
doesn't start because A is down I'll fix up B to start on its own but I want
A persisted msgs brought into B. (Assume A's mnesia database is only a
network file share that B has access to). Is this possible? This is really
important for our async job processing solution to work on RabbitMQ. We
don't want to lose jobs persisted on A when A went down.