[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting maximum performance from RabbitMQ cluster

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed May 7 15:09:52 BST 2014

On 06/05/14 23:47, Pavel wrote:
> I wonder if  performance improvements in 3.3 release
> <http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2014/04/03/an-end-to-synchrony-performance-improvements-in-3-3/>
> will improve cross-node synchronization and throughput for HA queues.

The specific improvements listed there won't improve throughput for HA
queues, unless you are publishing with 'mandatory' or are consuming with
a prefetch limit. However, there are other performance improvements in
3.3.x. Generally, I recommend performing tests with the latest RabbitMQ
and latest Erlang.

Matthias.