[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting maximum performance from RabbitMQ cluster

Pavel pmaisenovich at blizzard.com
Tue May 6 23:47:07 BST 2014

Correction: my test machines have 2 CPUs with 4 cores each. Additional 8
cores appeared as a result of hyperthreading. This explains why scaling
pretty much stops at 8 concurrent publishers.

I should say that ~160K/s publishes per box is quite impressive and I'd be
happy if I can get 50-70K/s throughput for simple publish/consume scenario.
With that I wonder if  performance improvements in 3.3 release
<http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2014/04/03/an-end-to-synchrony-performance-improvements-in-3-3/>
will improve cross-node synchronization and throughput for HA queues.