[rabbitmq-discuss] How to bind two exchanges without routing key

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:02:17 BST 2014

Hi,

I've fixed the blog post so the graphics are displayed:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/

To bind to an exchange with an empty routing key you can do:
ch.exchangeBind("source", "destination", "");

See exchangeBind here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-java-client/v3.2.4/rabbitmq-java-client-javadoc-3.2.4/

About loading exchange definitions at startup, see this:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#load-definitions

Regards,

Alvaro