[rabbitmq-discuss] How to bind two exchanges without routing key

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:21:37 BST 2014

I need to listen to all messages going through my rabbit server.
I was offered in this forum to bind another exchange and move all the
messages to it
So I found ExchangeBind()
problem:
1. https://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/
a. This page lacks the full explanation.
b. Due to a bug The picture do not apear.
2. I want to move all the messages to the other exchange and in the method
I have to define a routing key
3. How Can I configure this state in files (so in a new rabbit instance it
will be loaded before the first client runs.)
Thanks.