[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq on WinCE

Bleyl, Matthias Matthias.Bleyl at knorr-bremse.com
Tue Jun 17 11:46:22 BST 2014

> So, do  you want multiple apps all running on Win CE to communicate over RabbitMQ or run Rabbit itself on Win CE?

I have several software components (on the same WinCE device) for which I am looking for a communication service.

As far as I understand I need to run Rabbit itself on Win CE for this.
(Most of the time, my WinCE device runs without any interface to a backend server. Therefor I must not depend on an external broker)
Matthias