[rabbitmq-discuss] Dual domain ldap configuration

Pieter Erzeel Pieter.erzeel at ae.be
Mon Jun 2 21:19:24 BST 2014

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem getting the LDAP configuration right for my rabbitmq setup.
The broker should be able to authenticate users that live in different LDAP servers for different domains. We have an internal LDAP server and an external one for the DMZ.
Obviously the DN's aren't the same, so I would have to configure different binding parameters for each server.
Is this possible? Or can this only be done by basically setting up two separate clusters with federation?

Pieter