[rabbitmq-discuss] Replacing the management plugin default port

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:41:37 GMT 2014

I am running 3 instances of rabbit in my windows computer (to learn about
clustering)
I am trying activate the managment plugin for all three instances.

I have updated the batch file and the instances are loaded each with the
management plugin.
but not together.
I need to change the default port.

So I renamed rabbitmq.config.example  to rabbitmq.config (in
..\rabbitmq_server-3.2.2\etc)

And I have replaced all of the text under

 {rabbitmq_management,
  [%% Pre-Load schema definitions from the following JSON file. See

   %%
   %% {listener, [{port,     12345},
   %%             {ip,       "127.0.0.1"},
   %%             {ssl,      true},
   %%             {ssl_opts, [{cacertfile, "/path/to/cacert.pem"},
   %%                         {certfile,   "/path/to/cert.pem"},
   %%                         {keyfile,    "/path/to/key.pem"}]}]},

  ]},

with the following:

    {rabbitmq_management,
     [
{listener, [{port, 5690}]}
     ]},

But still I was able to connect to the ui through 15672 (default) only.

What did I do wrong?