[rabbitmq-discuss] Troubleshooting reject with requeue

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 28 09:41:37 GMT 2014

I'm not aware of any bugs specifically around reject and mirrored
queues. However, it's certainly the case that we have fixed a large
number of bugs in mirrored queues since 2.8.1. I could certainly believe
that some of these bugs might cause the behaviour you're seeing, so I
would have to suggest you upgrade and see if the problem persists.

Cheers, Simon