[rabbitmq-discuss] Low performance when there are many messages in ready or unacked state

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:46:28 GMT 2014

Hi,

Have you considered the approaches explained here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/05/11/some-queuing-theory-throughput-latency-and-bandwidth/

Also I think people could help you a bit more if you shared some
numbers about number of messages, consumers, RabbitMQ and Erlang
versions, and so on.

Regards,

Alvaro