[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:51:07 GMT 2014

2014/1/15 Олег Росс <blake-r at mail.ru>

> Counts of connections, channels, queues and consumers are within +/-
> constant values (queues and consumers are constantly created and destroyed
> for every client).
>
> CPU and LA within constant values too. But from someone point MEM start to
> grow as I'm wrote above (with hang on of any management plugins).
>
> Terminate of our application does't fix memory consumption growing, but
> sometimes help recover management accessibility.

Oleg,

Have you seen Matthias' reply? http://markmail.org/thread/brysbyyt45iuc5gj

The issue may be that you use a client that sends basic.consume and then
basic.cancel before
basic.consume-ok is received. This violates AMQP 0.9.1 spec and likely
corrupts consumer dictionary
state.

Synchronizing basic.cancel to be sent after basic.consume-ok should help.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin