[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Олег Росс blake-r at mail.ru
Tue Jan 14 21:42:32 GMT 2014

I'm mistake - this error is a consequence of some troubles with rabbitmq -
but there are no other records in log than badarg
for dict,fetch. :(

Counts of connections, channels, queues and consumers are within +/-
constant values (queues and consumers are constantly created and destroyed
for every client).

CPU and LA within constant values too. But from someone point MEM start to
grow as I'm wrote above (with hang on of any management plugins).

Terminate of our application does't fix memory consumption growing, but
sometimes help recover management accessibility.