[rabbitmq-discuss] How remove messages which must be ack

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 7 10:09:49 GMT 2014

Artur,

On 17 Dec 2013, at 14:49, rabbit15 wrote:

> Hi, I have question about how to remove messages from queue.
> This messages must be ack and I can't stop the consumer.
> I want to stop the consumer and clear the queue (purge)

I don't understand the problem I'm afraid. Are you saying that you want to stop the consumer without loosing messages? Won't clearing/purging the queue lead to message loss anyway? Or are you trying to find a way to stop the consumer only after all the queue's messages have been drained?

Cheers,
Tim