[rabbitmq-discuss] Unexaplainable behaviour with shovel plugin.

Claire Fautsch cfautsch at goodgamestudios.com
Thu Feb 27 12:11:13 GMT 2014

Hi Simon

thanks for your feedback. This is also what we finally thought. I actually
made a small mistake in my comment above, delivery rate on source !=
publish rate on destination, and confirm and ack rate are equal (so the
other way round).

So we are currently thinking of setting the prefetch_count.

Probably this will not really solve the situation, as we will see then the
messages waiting as "Ready" instead of as "Unacknowledged", but on the
other hand, maybe it avoids the shovel connections to the destination
brokers to get in a "flow" or even "blocked" state, where the publishs are
limited. (any opinion on this?)

Thanks,
Claire

--

*Claire Fautsch*
Server Developer
cfautsch at goodgamestudios.com

Goodgame Studios
Theodorstr. 42-90, House 9
22761 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 219 880 -0

*www.goodgamestudios.com <http://www.goodgamestudios.com>*

Goodgame Studios is a branch of Altigi GmbH
Altigi GmbH, District court Hamburg, HRB 99869
Board of directors: Dr. Kai Wawrzinek, Dr. Christian Wawrzinek, Fabian
Ritter