[rabbitmq-discuss] Migrating single instance of RabbitMQ from one data center to another

Jeetu Jangle jeetu at streetline.com
Wed Feb 19 20:58:50 GMT 2014

Experts,

We are in process of migrating our services from one data center to another. We have a single instance RabbitMQ (version 2.3.1) (not clustered) running in current data center. We were able to migrate all our applications from 1 data center to another. We want to migrate RabbitMQ (running 42 exchanges, 232 queues) to another data center with zero or little outage. I would like to ask the experts what steps we can carry to make sure that outage is minimal or zero.

Thanks,
NewYu