[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance Observations and Interesting Behavior

Ron Cordell ron.cordell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:20:34 GMT 2014

Michael,

Thanks for the response - that's very interesting. We were quite interested
in your setup when you posted to the rabbit list about the setup for the
NYT :)

How exactly do you distribute the connections? Does the rabbit driver do
that for you by choosing from a list, or do you use some other method?

Cheers,

Ron