[rabbitmq-discuss] Why rabbitmq stop pushing message to consumer

qiujixiong qiujixiong at 163.com
Mon Apr 28 03:38:52 BST 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response very much!
There indeed were some RAM alarms logged while no disk alarm. The RAM alarms were raised after message accumulate for a long time.
It should be the result, not the reason, right?(before the alarms raised, consumers could not receive message already)
What I can saw at that time was that all consumer threads could not receive message from rabbitmq and gdb tell me they were blocked in tcp receive function.
The connection usage currently is not very well and we will enhance it later. What I confused is the blocking of consumer(as you said, they should not be blocked). The reason  is still uncertain.