[rabbitmq-discuss] Ready, Unacked and Total messages of Queues

Juno Chan juno at algorithmictradinggroup.com
Tue Apr 15 09:13:48 BST 2014

Hi MK,

I have set the per queue message TTL value to a small values for some
non-critical queues

I have read the below link
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/05/11/some-queuing-theory-throughput-latency-and-bandwidth/

but I don't quite understand how prefetch helps, could you please explain
more on that? thanks.
If this really helps, how can it be set with .NET code? the tutorials only
shows python codes.

thanks very much for your help.
Cheers

--