[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c memory leak?

Abhay Rajure arajure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:51:04 BST 2014

<alan.antonuk at gmail.com> wrote:

> What version of SimpleAmqpClient are you using? The lines surrounding your
change don't seem to match what is currently in the master branch of
SimpleAmqpClient. I believe behavior you're seeing was addressed a while ago
(see Issue #56). Please download the master branch and build from that, you
will also need rabbitmq-c v0.4.1 or newer for this to work.

> -Alan

Hi Alan,
 Can you recommend a specific tag we can use from the master that addresses
this memory leak issue you've mentioned (Issue #56)?

 Or is it safe to use the latest from master (unreleased) version?

Thanks,
Abhay