[rabbitmq-discuss] Binding key and routing key

Steve Powell spowell at gopivotal.com
Wed Sep 25 23:33:27 BST 2013

Actually, if you type "binding key" into the search field on the RabbitMQ site,
you discover that the term is used (in the sense Nikita espouses) in two tutorials,
in the Exchange to Exchange bindings blog entry, and in the discussion on Alternate
Exchanges.

The STOMP adapter page refers to a binding 'pattern', but I didn't find any other