[rabbitmq-discuss] Failed to start rabbitmq-management plugin on Windows

Flávio Henrique Schuindt da Silva flavio.schuindt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:55:10 BST 2013

Problem, solved, guys! Thank you!

The problem was that %HOMEDRIVE% was pointing to U: instead of C: (I don't
know why, maybe a security issue implemented here in the company). So, to
solve I've done it:

SET HOMEDRIVE=C:
rabbitmq-plugins.bat enable rabbitmq_management
rabbitmq-service.bat stop
rabbitmq-service.bat install
rabbitmq-service.bat start

SET HOMEDRIVE=U: # Restore initial conditions after install plugin

Everything works ok now! Thank you!