[rabbitmq-discuss] Scaling with Queues: Redis, RabbitMQ and Openresty/Lua

Rohit Yadav rohit.yadav at wingify.com
Fri Sep 6 08:40:52 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm a backend engineer at Wingify [1] and we did some geo-distributed
architectural rework in past months which uses Redis, RabbitMQ and
Openresty/Lua which at present handles about peak 20 Billion requests/month
and average 11 Billion request/month.

I'm writing to the three communities of these opensource projects to thank
them for their good work and to share our work [2] as well as a general
purpose reusable component [3] we recently opensourced which moves data
from Redis to RabbitMQ and provides best of speed and reliability.

[1] http://wingify.com
[2] http://engineering.wingify.com/scaling-with-queues
[3] https://github.com/wingify/agentredrabbit

Regards,