[rabbitmq-discuss] How to Integrate MDBs with RabbitMQ?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:45:50 BST 2013

Yes Gary, MDBs require JMS. I have gone through the documentation which is
available in the above URL. So, if we follow these we need to rewrite the
consumer code instead of making use of existing MDBs. Rewriting the entire
code is only the option or is there any approach which we can make use of
MDBs?