[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ_in_action latest pdf document

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Thu Oct 31 00:31:21 GMT 2013

One might need to be careful about a few topics... in particular mirrored
queues have changed a lot, general in ways that make them easier to use,
since the book was published.  One will want to keep the later release
notes handy when working with that material in the book.

Also, there have been some changes to rabbitmqctl, IIRC, including the
clustering commands (again they're somewhat simpler), which bring them out
of step with the book.