[rabbitmq-discuss] about the installation of rabbitmq

J.Tsien norwen_qian at 163.com
Mon Oct 21 02:34:05 BST 2013

Hi, I have encountered a problem recently when I try to install RabbitMQ on CentOS 6.4. I've already installed the newest version of Erlang(R16B02). See
[root@ XXX]# erl -version
Erlang (SMP,ASYNC_THREADS,HIPE) (BEAM) emulator version 5.10.3

But when I try to install rabbitmq-server-3.1.5-1.noarch.rpm , it still informs me of message which reads "--> Processing Dependency: erlang >= R12B-3 for package: rabbitmq-server-3.1.5-1.noarch".
Why cannot rabbitmq detect erlang? How to solve this problem?
Best regards!
Jade Tsien

--

Jade R. Tsien