[rabbitmq-discuss] Auto delete Queue disappears while using with direct exchange.

Rohit Patle Rohit.Patel2 at techmahindra.com
Sun Oct 13 21:19:58 BST 2013

Hi,

I am creating the queues with using direct exchange and auto delete property, I am finding that my queues are getting disappears in between when application is in running state. But I kept some example listener running without exchange which are running properly without queue missing. Due to the reason I have following doubts as:

1. Is it necessary to declare the exchange prior to create the queue? (my queues have to communicate in one to one manner no need to have functionality like fanout and topic exchange.)

2. Is there any drawback of using default exchange functionality wise(queue is auto delete)?

3. Is there any way in rabbitmq-c-master from which I can catch the instance(like error checking method) where exactly my queue is gone died?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit

DISCLAIMER: