[rabbitmq-discuss] Federated Exchange Upstream / Downstream Names

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Tue Oct 8 13:36:02 BST 2013

Hi Simon,

Ah!  I didn't notice that bit about upstream sets, but now that you mention
it, I can see what you mean...  I'll look into that.  I'm a little
concerned about my other approach since it would create more traffic than
necessary.  In the end, maybe I will just need to make a way for consumers
to dynamically determine their broker's dedicated exchange names.  But
first I'll look further into the upstream sets!

Thanks,
Chris