[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-env.conf file location in windows?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:23:08 BST 2013

Thanks for the reply Simon.

But in the documentation
http://www.rabbitmq.com/man/rabbitmq-env.conf.5.man.html we can configure
ENVT variables in etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file instead of setting in
control panel.

What I have done is created rabbitmq-env.conf file under
%appdata%/RabbitMQ/rabbitmq
folder with the below configuration and restarted the server. But node name
is not changing.

# I am a complete /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf file.
# Comment lines start with a hash character.
# This is a /bin/sh script file - use ordinary envt var syntax
NODENAME=hare

Could you please tell me where am doing the mistake?