[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ - Cant Start

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu May 16 14:06:00 BST 2013

I note that you error message contains:

   {bad_environment_value,"None"}

but your configuration file as posted does not contain the word "None".
So are you sure you are editing the right file? Have you set that
somehow in your rabbitmq-env file?

If you have installed the RPM, then RabbitMQ should start up happily
without you needing to provide any configuration. You might want to
start by doing that and then only make the configuration changes you
actually need.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen