[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ - Cant Start

Subramanian Vaidhyanathan -ERS, HCL Tech subramanian-v at hcl.com
Thu May 16 13:48:06 BST 2013

Hi Simon,
  Thanks a lot for your quick update. I just need to start rabbitmq server since one of the application that we are going to test use Rabbit MQ. Since i am new to RabbitMQ, i took this config file from an example and updated.
All i need to do is start the rabbitMQ server for now with minimal option and i have updated the config file as below, but still getting the crash.

[
{mnesia, [{dump_log_write_threshold, 1000}]},
{rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 2.0}]}
]
.

Best Regards,
Subbu