[rabbitmq-discuss] getting duplicated delivery

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:08:28 BST 2013

On 16 May 2013, at 01:17, Billy Hand <billythethird at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I put it on my live server (16 cores, mostly idle, fast) a single message gets consumed simultaneously by all the workers (duplicated).

Are you sure about that? It's not just the same payload being sent repeatedly? What does your consumer code look like and how have you determined that this is taking place? Once a message is acked and delivered, a queue will not send it (i.e., the same message) to any further consumers. Are you checking the correlation-id to confirm the uniqueness of the message?

Cheers,
Tim