[rabbitmq-discuss] Guidance on Understanding API Output for Monitoring

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Mon May 13 15:12:51 BST 2013

Simon,

Primarily I would like to get absolute message count and throughput
statistics on a specified exchange over a specified or at least known time
period.

If you look at the JSON attachment I sent it does show throughput (e.g.
100msg/s) but it doesn't tell me over what period that number is from.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Richard