[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel 3.1.0 - terminates on unknown_host error instead of seeking another host

Laing, Michael P. Michael.Laing at nytimes.com
Mon May 13 12:23:50 BST 2013

Hi Tim,

The guy who did the test won't be available for 3-4 hours yet.

And - I couldn't recreate his results manuallyŠ! I.e., setting
reconnect_delay worked for me.

So this may not be a new bug.

But I want to talk to him first before we close it out and see if he did
something subtly different.

Re cluster: the 5 shovels are configured and running in a non-clustered
node. The remote party is a cluster of 1 to 3 nodes with each remote node
reachable via one of 6 hostnames defined in each shovel.

Thanks,

Michael