[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel 3.1.0 - terminates on unknown_host error instead of seeking another host

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Mon May 13 11:50:12 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

The sooner I can take a look at that config, the sooner I'll be able to verify what's going on and if necessary, get a fix ready for the patch release going out in the next week(s). One more question for you as well, if that's ok - are you running the shovel workers inside a cluster here?

Cheers,
Tim