[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding Federation Plugin Configuration

Jain, Punit Punit.Jain at emc.com
Sat May 11 19:50:05 BST 2013

Thanks Simon for prompt response and for the link. I verified the configuration according to my requirements, but messages are not being backed-up in upstream queue. Properties like expires and message_ttl are set to default. I couldn't figure out any plausible reason for this. Could it be related to exchange/queue publishing properties on upstream broker?

Thanks,
Punit