[rabbitmq-discuss] Using Load balancer(HA Proxy) while Federating of clusters.

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 09:34:59 BST 2013

Hi,

I am having a configuration where in i have two different clusters(say C1 &
C2) and each with 3 nodes.
C1-N1,N2,N3
C2-N4,N5,N6.

If I want to federate cluster C1 to cluster C2 do i need to federate the
cluster C1 to each of the above node N4,N5,N6 ?

If suppose i want to implement load balancing along with federation what
changes do i need to make in the config file of my HAProxy?