[rabbitmq-discuss] View messages in queue

Ashok Anand ashok.anand at gmail.com
Fri May 3 10:15:57 BST 2013

Thanks for your reply.
For further clarification
1) what should I use to go through all messages in the queue,
currently, "./rabbitmqadmin get queue=qname requeue=true" gives only head.
does any such interface exists currently to get list of all messages in the
queue?
2) Just the re-delivery flag is set, right? so the consume should not
assume that it is a retrial of the same message?