[rabbitmq-discuss] Confirm consistent hash exchange behavior

SteveO steveolivier22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:23:57 GMT 2013

I was just curious if I wanted to accomplish the requirements mentioned
earlier, would I be looking at writing a custom exchange, or was there any
consideration of this as a feature request. The exact requirements felt
pretty specific to our needs, I didn't know if others found it useful or
not.

I was just trying to identify scope of work. Thanks!